Our vision is to provide a safe, reliable, and successful buy/sell/trade experience. We do this by following these rules:
• Having a 0% tolerance attitude to any type of bullying, intimidation, and harassment. This includes discrimination due to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc.
• Not accepting any sort of explicit, suggestive language.
• Investigating and amending any suspicious activity as soon as possible.
• Continually removing and filtering spam/inappropriate items posted on our site and remove the user.
• Striving to ensure our users are verified and have genuine accounts.
At Pakrat Junkies, we understand the importance of safety and feeling comfortable while you make a transaction. We have compiled a list of tips we highly recommend you view.
• Meet in a public place, like a coffee shop, local convenience store with cameras, a major brand store parking lot with cameras, a designated lot that law enforcement may provide with cameras, or in front of your local police station.
• Only use the safest form of payments such as a check, cashiers check, money orders or cash. Do not wire money unless you are using a safe payment system such as PayPal. Do not prepay for items without verifying the sellers information.
• When receiving cash, make sure the money is not counterfeit. Here is a link to how you can do this: fitsmallbusiness.com/how-to-detect-counterfeit-money/
• If you are going to someone’s house to collect an item, bring someone you trust with you.
• Be cautious with items that seem “too good to be true”. This includes very low prices.
• Check that the item you are buying is exactly how it was described.
• Look at the sellers/buyers profile before agreeing to make a transaction.
IF YOU FEEL YOUR SAFETY IS BEING COMPROMISED, CALL YOUR LOCAL POLICE STATION OR 911.